Pages

7/21/11

It's getting hot in here...

Today, the temperature in my car was 100 degrees. The temperature in my house was 90 degrees (yep, we don't have AC). In other hot news, Lindsay over at lifeas5.com awarded little old me this lovely Blog on Fire Award.









Thanks so much Lindsay! According to "the rules" I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 10 blogs BUT since I follow lots of complete strangers blogs I'm just going to let you know which ones I like best. Ok? (Well of course it's ok because you don't have a choice, ok?).





If nothing else, maybe I will have supplied you with some new reading material.



7 things about me.





  1. 1. It took me forever to list all of those websites and even still I'm not sure I did it right. Yep, I'm a dork.


  2. If I had to eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be mexican. Muy bueno!


  3. I have an addiction to stupid reality tv. Big Brother, House Hunters, 19 and Counting, Toddlers and Tiaras. My favorite is the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team. Yep, I told you I was a dork.


  4. My dream career is that of a professional scrapbooker. One can dream, right?


  5. I hate onions and bugs and mean people and sweating and when my boys say "What?"


  6. I also hate when people embarass themselves. Like in movies, when you know somebody is going to do something stupid like run into a wall or trip. HATE IT! I instantly become embarrassed for them.


  7. I have to read in before I go to sleep. I love that I have passed this on to Ben and Dylan.

1 comment:

BrendaC said...

Wow I feel for you with no A/C. I dropped by from VB to become your newest follower and look forward to reading your posts. Have a fantastic week!
kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com