Pages

7/18/11

Sometimes being a mom SUCKS!

Sometimes you have to give out punishments that you don't like and follow through with them.

Sometimes you just have to let them cry and be mad at you.

Sometimes you have to let them make their own mistakes.

Sometimes you have to watch them hurt each other with both their actions and their words.

Sometimes it just leaves you drained.

Tonight, I'm feeling all of these things. I know tomorrow I'll be out of this funk and able to list the reasons why being a mom is awesome. It's just not in me tonight. But it's okay because you can't have the good without the bad, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes being a mom does suck...but most of the time it rocks. lol

I've passed the Blog On Fire award to you. Go on over to www.lifeas5.com to check it out.

: )