Pages

7/13/11

Interview with a six year old

Mommy: How old are you?
Dylan: 6

Mommy: What names do I call you?
Dylan: Pickle

What are your favorite foods?
Dylan: Apples, carrots, chicken, hamburgers,

Mommy: Do you like any sweet foods?
Dylan: Cheesecake, cookies,

Mommy: What do you like to do?
Dylan: Eat! Playing this (light sabre toy from McDonalds), swing outside,

Mommy: What is your favorite restaurant?
Dylan: Friendly's

Mommy: Where would you like to go on vacation?
Dylan: Tennessee

Mommy: If I told you I was going to take you to Chuck E. Cheese who would you take with you?
Dylan: Mommy, Cameron, Ben and Daddy

Mommy: What is your favorite color?
Dylan: Green

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute!! I have a 6 year old myself, one of my favorite ages!! I love the name of your blog! What beautiful boys you got there! So glad I found you on VoiceBoks!