Pages

8/9/11

10 on Tuesday

1. I've totally fallen off the blogging bandwagon again. SIGH...
2. I joined pinterest the other day. It is yet another successful way for me to waste time.
3. I took the big boys to see Kung Fu Panda 2 tonight. Ben loved it. Dylan had a sobbing break-down halfway through the movie because Poe's mom left him all alone when he was a baby. I thought we were going to have to leave the theater.
4. I've been on a reading kick lately. I've read a ton of books this summer including "The Help", several books about Amish midwife's and currently "Sister's Choice" by Emilie Richards. Love it.
5. Summer is ending. It makes me want to cry. The other day, I tried to convince Kevin that I should home-school that way summer would never have to end. He laughed at me and said I was crazy.
6. This means I have to start setting up my classroom. I don't mind setting up my room but I do mind that no-one at school will tell me which classroom I will be teaching in this year. This is kind of a problem.
7. We have finally decided what we are doing with Cameron when I go back to work. This is good because it was making me crazy that we had not figured it out yet.
8. Last week, we had dinner with friends, Missy and Lorrie, that I have literally known my entire life. It's always fun to meet up with them and their mom (Linda) each year for the Hall of Fame. Since last year, Missy and Lorrie have both gotten married. Lorrie is also due to have a baby girl in about a month. This takes our total children head count (including my sister, Amy's children) to 7 1/2. The ages are 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 months and almost born.
9. Please pray for my friend Tena's baby. Myles was born with severe heart issues and is currently in the NICU.
10. Time to go to bed. I can't wait to go finish my book!

No comments: